New Member Sign Up
Sign up to the Australian Lifesaving Academy Queensland
The Australian Lifesaving Academy Queensland is the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) part of SLSQ. This is the organisation that manages your nationaly accredited courses, so you need to register an account with them and submit your USI for record keeping purposes.
1. Go to alaq.com.au/student-registrations/
2. Choose the New Registrations button.
3. Complete your personal details and hit "Next".
4. Complete your residential address and hit "Next".
5. Fill in your USI and hit "Next".
6. Complete your employment details and hit "Next".
7. Complete the Government Data Collection Requirement details and hit "Next".
8. Complete privacy and reason details and sign form. Then "Confirm Registration".
9. Check the confirmation details are correct and "Print" this screen.
Important: You must bring a copy of this confirmation to the first session of your course to show you've completed this form. If you don't have a printer you can print as a PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to pass on to the Trainer.
Support Coolum Surf Club
Not ready to become part of Coolum Surf Club but still want to help?
It takes a lot of money to run a surf lifesaving club; from the equipment needed on the beach (vehicles, boards, IRBs, first aid kits, defibrillators etc) to administration and training to facilitate patrolling.
So if you can't join us, support us through one of the following options.