First Aid Certificate requirements
Every patrol or sports event requires first aid officers who are able to administer basic assistance in the event of an emergency.
The First Aid course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to manage emergency first aid situations until professional medical support
What qualifications or prerequisites do I need?
- Qualifications - no specific qualifications
- Prerequisites - no prerequisites
- Other important requirements -
- You must be at least 10 years of age to complete the entry-level SLSA First Aid Certificate, unless your state /territory requires
a higher age.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to complete the SLSA Advanced Resuscitation Techniques Certificate, SLSA Spinal Management Certificate,
SLSA Silver Medallion Advanced First Aid, unless your state /territory requires a higher age.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to complete the SLSA Pain Management Certificate unless your state /territory requires a higher
Interested in a training course at Coolum Beach SLSC?
Complete the following form to register your interest in the next course/s.