Coolum Beach Surf Conditions
Great turnout for Sundays 2020 Acer Cameron event. Eleven of the clubs mal riding crew turned out to compete for the coveted trophy in great conditions. After battling through heats and semis the four finalists were Mick Sell, Andy Johnson (reigning champion), Isaac Ruscoe and Amauri Canina. Many thanks to Ernie Burrows, Amie Cush, Shane Pieters and Bruce Dunne for judging duties. The winner (we are told on a very tight countback) will be announced at the clubs start of season get together in September.. Read More...
Coolum Club is working with the Coolum Swim Fit Pool and St Andrews Aquatic Centre to provide the most flexible and cost effective pool training programs for Club members in the 2020 – 2021 season.
Both of these pools have committed to flexible swimming times for Coolum Club Members. The Management Committee is working out a subsidy program that will cover up to two swims a week for club members. The details of the program are not finalised yet but hopefully will be in the near future.
As the pool swimming season is starting now next week the club members are encouraged to contact the pools to obtain swim times... Read More...
With the COVID 19 situation still a real issue our focus is on opening areas needed to support our members get ready for the season. See below for
the current status;
• The club gym will be re-opened under COVID Safe protocols on July 27th
• Shared equipment (patrol boards and plastic skis) will be available for member use from July 25th under COVID Safe protocols
• The Meeting/Training Room can be used for approved meetings/training consistent with the COVID Safe protocols
CBSLSC Gym Re-Opening 27/7/20
They gym will be reopening from Monday 27th July with strict guidelines in place as part of the Club’s COVID safe plan.
1. Members must be financial for season 2020-21
2. Members are to book ALL gym sessions through clubhouse director Richard Barrie via email@example.com minimum 48 hours prior and receive confirmation before attending
3. A deposit of $25 for the new gym key can be paid via eftpos at supporters reception or over the phone with Carla
4. Members will then need to take a copy of the receipt to an induction session with Mick Sell on Monday 27/7/20 at 5:30pm or Wednesday 29/7/20 at 5:30pm. At this time the club key agreement will need to be signed and key will be issued.
At this stage, given the ongoing uncertainties and risks, the MC has agreed that all other areas remain closed until the season starts.
As things evolve the MC will review our position and respond accordingly.