QLD 4WD Induction Course requirements
The QLD 4WD Induction course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively drive on the beach and tow equipment.
What qualifications or prerequisites do I need?
- Qualifications - No specific qualifications
- Prerequisites - Open drivers license
By the end of the course, you will have the following 4WD knowledge:
- Risk factors and safety considerations
- Fundamentals of 4WD vehicles – systems, preparation, and maintenance
- Sand driving techniques, strategies, and extraction or recovery methods
- Trailer towing in the sand, reversing, and boat launching
- Practical competencies in 4WD use
Each course schedule can vary depending on trainer and facility availability. Specific schedules will be issued for each course.
Interested in a training course at Coolum Beach SLSC?
Complete the following form to register your interest in the next course/s.