Coolum Beach SLSC members must complete online registration and payment. The advantages of this for you are:
If you are renewing family members, you can either: create a separate membership account for each member OR use the ‘My Family’ section in the ‘Lifesaving Online’ tab (preferred and easier option).
If creating separate accounts, you must LOG OUT before creating an account for the next member in the family. You must use a different login name for each person (smith_billy, smith_sarah, smith_fred etc) but you are welcome to use the same password, especially for SLSC accounts so you don’t have to remember too many passwords.
1. Head to the members portal and login- http://portal.sls.com.au
2. Under Memberships tab select Renewals, Payments & Transfers
3. Click ‘renew’
4. Please check your details carefully and make any changes
5. Read and tick the declaration agreement boxes at the bottom of the page and submit
6. Make payment relevant to your membership (Free membership for those who completed 30+ hours in 2019-2020)
You now need to fill in the amount you are required to pay.
Then click Submit
Fill in your credit card details. Confirm everything and then press Submit
You can print our your receipt as proof of payment.