Our awesome Surf Board riding team proudly sponsored by Rip Curl Coolum Beach competed last weekend at the State Surf Board Riding titles on the Gold Coast.
Ready for Aussies
Unfortunately the conditions were not great for our riders as most of the event was held in very small waves. They did still bring home a number of medals and are keen to set the record right at the Aussie Titles in March. Team Manager was very happy with the effort from each member and is proud of their achievements.
Congrats to the following medal winners:
- Liana Walsh - U15 Female Surf Board Riding
- Toby Andrews - U13 Male Surf Board Riding
- Paddy Lynch - Masters Short Board Riding Bronze Medal
- Finn Walsh - U13 Male Surf Board Riding
- Lachlan Andrews - U12 Male Surf Board Riding
Surf Boat Teams
Our Surf Boat rowers will compete this Sunday at Maroochydore in round 1 of the QLD Cup. Good luck to our 3 Surf Boat teams who have been seen regularly getting themselves ready for their summer assault on the QLD and AUSSIE Titles.
Go our Mighty Red Caps