Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Coolum Beach Surf Life Saving Club will be held on Saturday 8th August 2020 at 4pm at the Coolum Civic Centre, 2-4 Park Street, Coolum Beach.
The AGM will be conducted in accordance with COVD Safe protocols i.e.
- - The capacity of the room will be restricted by the 4 square metre rule
- - Seating will be organised to comply with the 1.5 social distancing requirements
- - You will be temperature checked and required to use hand sanitiser before you enter the room
- - Anyone with cold or flu like symptoms will not be allowed to attend
Please refer to below notices. Because of the timing of this years AGM due to the COVID 19 situation please note the following;
- - You will need to be a financial member at the time you either nominate or accept nomination for a position. If the nomination is dated after June 30th 2020 you will need to ensure you are a financial member for the 2020-2021 season.
- - You will need to be a financial member for the 2020-2021 season to attend and vote at the AGM
Please ask the supporters staff for a nomination form and place in the nominations box located in the supporters foyer.
Note - the Supporters Club AGM will be commencing at 3pm and the Lifesaving Club AGM will be commencing at 4pm. Due to the COVID 19 situation, we would ask that you organise to get to the venue no later than ten minutes prior to the meeting starting.
Coolum Beach SLSC Management Committee