Dear Club Members
Part of the Coolum Beach Surf Life Saving Clubs agreed strategic direction is to continually improve our competition profile as well as general member
skills and fitness.
Consistent with this direction the club has agreed a strategy to provide targeted coaching services that are in line with our surf sports and training objectives. This program has been running for a number of seasons.
Board and Nipper Coach
The Management Committee, through the Surf Sports Officer, is looking for Expressions of Interest for a senior board and nipper Coach for the Coolum Beach
Surf Life Saving Club to work on a contractor basis for the 2017/2018 season.
If you have experience in Board and Nipper Coach coaching along with relevant qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please
send through an expression of interest to our Surf Sport Officer outlining the following:
- Coaching experience, of interest will be those that have board and Nipper Coach coaching experience.
- Current relevant qualifications held.
- Proposed time commitment to the club, programme's you will offer and expected remuneration.
- The training program will be a mixture of nippers and senior members. 40%- 60%
Expression of Interest
- The EOI to close on Friday August 4th.
- Funds available will be in line with the coaching budget for 2017/2018 Season for senior board and Nipper coaching.
- The person must be able to provide technical board coaching and coordination of senior board and Nippers coaching program.
- The person to have a proven track record in the board coaching area and experience with children programs.
- Adhere to all water safety requirements as laid down by SLSQ.
Expressions of Interest need to be submitted no later than 12 noon Friday 4th August.