With the COVID 19 situation still a real issue our focus is on opening areas needed to support our members get ready for the season. See below for
the current status;
• The club gym will be re-opened under COVID Safe protocols on July 27th
• Shared equipment (patrol boards and plastic skis) will be available for member use from July 25th under COVID Safe protocols
• The Meeting/Training Room can be used for approved meetings/training consistent with the COVID Safe protocols
CBSLSC Gym Re-Opening 27/7/20
They gym will be reopening from Monday 27th July with strict guidelines in place as part of the Club’s COVID safe plan.
1. Members must be financial for season 2020-21
2. Members are to book ALL gym sessions through clubhouse director Richard Barrie via firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 48 hours prior and receive confirmation before attending
3. A deposit of $25 for the new gym key can be paid via eftpos at supporters reception or over the phone with Carla
4. Members will then need to take a copy of the receipt to an induction session with Mick Sell on Monday 27/7/20 at 5:30pm or Wednesday 29/7/20 at 5:30pm. At this time the club key agreement will need to be signed and key will be issued.
At this stage, given the ongoing uncertainties and risks, the MC has agreed that all other areas remain closed until the season starts.
As things evolve the MC will review our position and respond accordingly.