Capacity: 12 (25% booked)
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge of basic patrolling and surf awareness in order to be able to participate in lifesaving operations. This is the core award to be a volunteer surf lifesaver in Australia.
Bronze Course Prerequisites
- Minimum of 15 years of age on the date of assessment
- 400m pool swim in under 9 mins
- Blue card application completed
SRC Course Prerequisites
- Minimum of 13 years of age on the date of assessment
- 200m pool swim in under 5 mins
- Induction: Wednesday 24th July 6pm - 8pm
- Timed Pool Swim: Thursday 25th July
- Theory: Each Wednesday night from 31st July - Wed 11th September - 6 pm to 9pm
- Practical: Each Sunday morning from 28th July to 8th September 8am - 11am
- Assessment: Sunday 15th September from 8am to 12pm
NB: These dates and times may change due to unforeseen circumstances
- Existing Active Lifesaving Members - Course is open to all existing active members at no cost.
- New and Associate Members - $150.00. Please contact Administration Office on 5446 1148 ext 7 to apply for membership and book your place.